题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Directions: Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets.
1.我忘了提醒他面试的时间。(remind)
2.那所学校规定学生不可以将手机带入校园。(it)
3.当你紧张的时候,深呼吸可以帮你冷静下来。(breath)
4.微软公司确认,他们找到了新的合作伙伴以对抗竞争对手苹果公司。(confirm)
5.在西方,超过18岁的年轻人独立生活被认为是理所当然。(take for granted)
完成句子(共10句,每句2分,共20分)
1.我们要跟当地的村民一起生活在他们的村庄,他们吃喝什么我们就吃喝什么包括牛血。
We will live with the local people in their villages and eat and drink _______ they do,________ cow’s blood.
2.据说野人是一种身体庞大,多毛的动物,它像人一样用脚行走。
The Yeti is_____ _____ be a large ,hairy animal that walks like a human being.
3.出现一道闪光,我还听见Justin的叫喊,接着飞船就消失了。
There was a of light and I heard Justin shout, and then the UFO just .
4.幸运的是,他们放我回家了,我一点也没有受伤。
, they returned me home without any .
5.人们以前为到底哪个旅游景点应该获得香格里拉的名称争论不止。
There were arguments tourist spot would win the name of Shangri la.
6.成群的牛,羊和马儿在绿色的草地上徜徉,周边的森林则是许多鸟类和动物的家园。
Sheep, cattle and horses on the green grass, and the forests are home to many birds and animals.
7.他还告诉我们,赢得尊敬的最佳途径就是全身心的投入学习,取得高分。
He also told us that the best way to respect was to ourselves to study and achieve high grades.
8.我很后悔服用了那些减肥药。
I those weight-loss pills.
9.当你睡觉的时候,你的身体在为即将到来的一天做准备。
When you sleep, your body you for the day come.
10.我们的广播俱乐部不只是播放音乐。
Our club is more just music.
根据汉语完成句子。(请将答案写在答题卷上相应番号后的横线上)
81. 中国人把他们的语言称为汉语。
The Chinese their language Han.
82. 他当卡车司机的时候,有一次和死神打了个照面。
While he was working as a lorry driver, he had a death.
83. 你可能就会看到身穿印有那个熟悉标志的李宁运动服的学生们。
you will see students in Li Ning tracksuits with the familiar logo.
84. 那些偷猎者常常是夜里出动,一次就捕杀掉整群的藏羚羊,只留下那些毛不怎么值钱的幼崽。
Often at night,the poachers shoot whole herds of antelopes at a time, only the babies, wool is not worth so much.
85想到狂欢节,你就会想到人群、各式各样的服装和热闹非凡的场面。
carnival, you think of crowds,costumes and confusion.
湖北省互联网违法和不良信息举报平台 | 网上有害信息举报专区 | 电信诈骗举报专区 | 涉历史虚无主义有害信息举报专区 | 涉企侵权举报专区
违法和不良信息举报电话:027-86699610 举报邮箱:58377363@163.com