A. 根据所给汉语,完成句子。
1. Today is a _____________(雪)day.
3. See it bring, the season’s change.
看见它(春天)带来季节的改变。
see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某事,省“to”的不定式做宾补。
I saw the girl go out.
我看见那个女孩出去了。
change. n. 改变,或找零钱。例:
Great changes have taken place in China since 1990.
从1990年中国发生了巨大的改变。
Here is your change.
这是找你的钱。
change还可以做动词“替换”,change into。“变成”。
Please change the sentence into another one.
请把这个句子变成另一个句子。
[模拟试题](答题时间:90分钟)
2. One by one.一个接一个地。
1. Come with me.
随我来。
with. 介词,“跟着、随着”。例:
With these words, he left the room.
说着这些话,他离开了房间。
With these words, he threw a big stone at the animal.
说着,他用一个大石头朝这个动物砸去。
2. 识别的词汇及短语:
hill side, gently, blossom.
1. 掌握的词汇及短语。
climb, one by one, charge.
7. People, young and old, have fun flying kites outside.
人们,老的少的,在外面放风筝很有趣。
young and old做people的同位语,起解释说明的作用。
have fun doing sth.做……有趣。
They have fun playing football.
他们踢足球很有趣。
I have fun learning English.
我学英语很有趣。
outside在外面,相当于outdoors,或in the open air.
Lesson 4. Sun Is Rising.
6. Kite flying has a long history in China.
风筝的放飞在中国有悠久的历史。
a long history.
悠久的历史。
flying是名词。“飞行”。
5. Chinese people like to fly kites in the early spring.
中国人喜欢在早春放风筝。
early spring.早春。
early May.五月上旬。
early fall. 初秋。
4. We won’t see any flowers until May.
直到五月我们才会看见花。
not…until…直到…才,构成的是时间状语从句,主句中的动词可以是结束性动词也可以是延续性动词,注意和汉语的不同。例:
I didn’t go to bed until I finished the work.
完成工作我才回家。
I won’t help you until I’m free.
直到有空我才会帮你的。
They didn’t work until we came back.
直到我们回来他们才开始工作。
until(till)可以直接用于肯定句中,这时主句的谓语动词必须是延续性的。例:
I waited until he finished his work.
我一直等到他完成工作。
Walk along this road until you reach the end.
延着这条路走,直到尽头。
湖北省互联网违法和不良信息举报平台 | 网上有害信息举报专区 | 电信诈骗举报专区 | 涉历史虚无主义有害信息举报专区 | 涉企侵权举报专区
违法和不良信息举报电话:027-86699610 举报邮箱:58377363@163.com