35. -Is she really very ill?
- _____. She’s in hospital.
A. I’m afraid so B. I hope so C.I’m sure D.I don’t think so
34. - John, you’ve never been to the great wall you came to china, I mafraid .
A. No, I’ve just been there with B.Yes, never. How about you.
C. No, but how I wish to D.Yes, never. How about you?
33. -Happy birthday to you, Mary.
A. The same to you B. It’ s verynice of you C. So do you D.Thank you
32. -Which share is meant for me ?
- You can take half they are exactly the same .
A. this B.any C.each D.either
31. - I found my wallet, but now it disappears
A. What a shame! B. You are toocareless C. It doesn’t D.Bad mews for me
30. --- Let’s go out and have a drink,shall we?
A. Go first, please B.I’ll follow you C. After you, Sir D.We shall
29. - I forgot to carry my cell-phone, could I use yours?
A. I wonder how B.I don’t wonder C. Sorry, it’s out of order D.No, wonder, here it is
28. Mr. White woks with a chemical companybut he in his sisters, he’ s on leave .
A. has worked B.works C.is working D.worked
27. No agreement was reached in the discussionas neither side would give way to .
A. another B.any other C.other D.the other
26. -The weather is too hot may this year .
- It was still when I came two yearsago.
A. for; cooler B.in; hotter C.for; hotter D.in; cooler