25. -I wonder if you could let me have a look at the photo of yourfamily .
A. Yes, please B.Sure, you could C. No, go ahead D.It doesn’t matter.
24. - ______.
- OK. I sometimes have no sense ofdirection.
A. Let me help you B.Here it is C.This way, please D.No hurry
23. -Let me carry that for you. It looks very heavy.
- .I’ m quite out of breath.
A. Thanks B.I m afraid manage C. Yes, ofcourse D.That’s very kind of you
22. -Could you do me a favor and take the box up to the sixthfloor?
- . No problem at all.
A. With pleasure B.My pleasure C.For pleasure D.At your pleasure
21. - Hi, Jane! How Mice to meet you here in Manhattan!
A. so do I B.Me, too C.Thank you D.the same to you
20. --- How is everything?
A. Very well, thank you B.Not too bad C. I mall right, thanks D. Not at all
19. -I enjoyed myself so mach at yourbirthday party.
A. Oh, that’s kind of you B.Congratulations
C. Oh, I’ m glad to hear that D.It s a pleasure
18. - I d like to invite you to a partythis evening.
- Thank you, but _____ I’ll be free I m not sure at the moment.
A. while B.if C.when D.whether
17. - I have a favor to ask you.
A .Go ahead B.It’s a pleasure C.Help yourself D.Ask, please
16. The gas must have been used up _____ thefire went of itself.
A. because B.as C.since D.since