75. --- Do you like fish?
--- Well, it _____ what kind of fish it is.
A. matters B.expects C.depends D.minds
74. You’ll be paid _____ money if you worklate tonight.
A. extra B.much C.a lot of D.many
73. The North Star is always above theNorth Pole. The _____ of this star does not change.
A. position B.shape C.light D.sight
72. I’m afraid that there’s no _____ foryou in my car.
A. place B.room C.seat D.space
71. The letter I had been anxiously waitingfor _____ me just now.
A. arrived B.received C.reached D.finished
70. Every possible test was _____ to decidethe nature of her illness.
A. carried on B.carried off C.carried out D.carried over
69. It sounds quite a good idea, but I’dlike to think it _____.
A. of B.about C.up D.over
68. I don’t think these shoes can berepaired again. I’d better throw them _____.
A. on B.out C.off D.over
67. He tried to _____ his daughter of thedanger of spending more than she earned.
A. remember B.persuade C.realize D.warn
66. Have you any experience that you wouldlike to share _____ the group?
A. between B.in C.with D.among