114. ---What do you think of those curtains?
---Oh, they very well with the wallpapers, I think.
A. suit B.go C.fit D.take
113. You cannot be careful when you drive a car.
A. very B.too C.so D.quite
112. Wouldn’t it be wonderful world if all nations live in peace with one another?
A.a; / B.the; / C.a; the D.the; the
111. ---Have you told the news to him?
---Not yet. His line is busy. I can’t .
A. get through B.ring back C.put down D.hold on
110. ---You’re not worried about your English, are you?
---No , certainly not. Not Chinese, not math and English.
A. as far as B.at the least C.best of all D.least of all
109. She is very intelligent, her age.
A.concerning B. thinking C.regarding D. considering
108. ---Why did she spend so much time searching shop afteronly for a blouse?
---Oh, she was very about her clothes.
A. special B.particular C.especial D.unusual
107. -What a pity ; I’ve not got a ticket for football match tonight.
-Don't worry. It’ll be broadcast .
A. live B.lively C.alive D.living
106. -Have you seen pen? I left ithere this morning?
-Is it black one? I thinkI saw it somewhere.
A. a; the B.the; the C.the; a D.a; a
105. -Can I help you, sir?
-Yes. I bought this radio here yesterday, but it .
A. didn’t work B.wouldn’t work C. can’t work D.doesn’t work