5. They ____ potatoes in different ways.They can boil them and fry them.
A. cook B.eat C.make D.take
4. Many old people don't have good ____.They can't watch TV, but they can listen to music or news over the radio.
A. hearing B.health C.eyesight D.time
3. So the slave was pardoned and ____.
A. killed B.rich C.happy D.freed
2. Travelling ____ today becomes yesterday;travelling west it is tomorrow.
A. south B.east C.north D.west
1. Travelling west, you set your clock____; travelling east, you set it ahead.
A. behind B.forward C.back D.ahead
150. --- Why was the official meeting held?
--- new officials.
A. Select B.Selecting C.To select D.For selecting
149. --- Please go to the concert with us .
--- Sorry. I’ m tired after a day’s hard work.
A . bit B.little C.a bit D.a little .
148. --- You didn’t phone Bill.?
A.Must I phone B .Should I phone C.Shall I phone D.Should I have phoned
147. ---What’s that building?
--- the garden equipment is stored.
A. There is in which B. That’s where C.The building that D.That’s the building which
146. --- Did you go to Africafor the vacation?
--- I to go but I fell ill at the last minute.
A.was planning B. haveplanned C.have been planning D.had been planning