84. I don’t suppose anyone will volunteer, _____?
A. do I B.don’t I C.will they D.won’t they
83. Information has been pat forward _____more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities.
A. while B.that C.when D.as
82. The bell _____ the end of the periodrang, _____ oar heated discussion.
A. indicating; interrupted B.indicated; interrupting
C. indicating; interrupted D.indicated; interrupted
81. Fishing is his favorite hobby, and_____ .
A. he’d like to collect coins as well B. he feelslike collecting coins, too
C. to collect coins is also his hobby D. collectingcoins also gives him great pleasure
80. What would have happened _____, as faras the river band?
A. Bob had walked farther B.if Bob should walk farther
C. had Bob walked farther D.if Bob walked farther
79. I was told that I was born at 2:30 _____ the morning _____September I, 1973.
A. in; of B.in; on C.on; of D.on; on
78. He is not the man _____ he used to be.
A. whom B.who C.that D.what
77. The money _____, I could not buy thedictionary at the moment.
A. being lost B. lost C.had been lost D. was lost
76. _____ no need for as to do theexperiment again, it was mot long before we left the chemistry lab.
A. There has B. Therewas C.There being D.It being
75. Niagara falls _____ not as high as Victoria Falls.
A. is B.are C.will be D.must be