125. If you want to telephone him, you willhave to _____ the number in the book.
A. look at B.look after C.look for D.look up
124. I have such a bad cold that I havelost all _____ of smell.
A. sense B.strength C.taste D.value
123. As the train pulled out of thestation, he started to _____ to the man sitting opposite.
A. tell B.say C.talk D.quarrel
122. If the boy had _____ the dog alone, itwouldn’t have bitten him.
A. put B.set C.left D.led
121. The police is offering a _____ toanyone who can give information about the lost boy.
A. price B.prize C.reward D.money
120. The police _____ a search for the bodyof the man who disappeared.
A. doing B.taking C.giving D.making
119. If you work hard, you will _____ agood teacher.
A. have B.make C.follow D.learn
118. She forgot to tell me which bus to_____.
A. travel B.take C.have D.ride
117. That coat _____ her a week’s wages.
A. spent B.cost C.used D.wasted
116. She _____ me why she wanted to leaveearly.
A. told B.explained C.said D.suggested