105. The _____ river water goes 450kilometres out to sea.
A. pure B.new C.sweet D.fresh
104. There are no big cities in the world_____ air pollution.
A. with B.without C.except D.besides
103. The Open University would be startedin order to help those who _____ having a university education when they wereyoung.
A. stopped B.failed C. passed D.missed
102. What do you think would be the _____of the ring, if I were to sell it?
A. worth B.cost C.value D.price
101. The house was sold for $60,000, whichwas far more than its real _____.
A. cast B.price C.worth D.value
100. He fell in love with her at first_____.
A. scene B.sight C.look D.sign
99. In this broadcast we’ll study the _____of music.
A. sound B.rule C.language D.voice
98. He won’t _____ to buy some bread unlessI tell him again.
A. remind B.realize C.remember D.forget
97. The rising _____ of living is as hardon country families as on city families.
A. price B.cost C.increase D.food
96. Many kinds of _____ animals aredisappearing or have already disappeared from the earth.
A. tame B.unfriendly C.wild D.large