74. My mother bought me a piece of clothand an article of _____ yesterday.
A. suit B.dress C.clothes D.clothing
73. We are going to Beijing next month. There will be the firsttime I _____ it.
A. have visited B. am visiting C. shall visit D.shall have visited
72. _____ are living at the end of _____street.
A. The Turners; the Turners B.The Turners; Turner
C. Turners; Turner D.Turners; the Turners
71. -Have you decided which yon like better_____ the round table or the square table?
-Of the two, the round oneis
A. the nicest B.the nicer C.nicer D.a mice one
70. _____ in 1636, Harvard is one of themost famous universities in the United states.
A. It was founded B.Being founded C. Founding D. Founded
69. She dislikes speaking in the public,_____?
A. is she B.isn’t she C.dues she D.doesn’t she
68. _____, the work car be done muchbetter.
A. Give more time B. Giving more time C.More time given D. Ifgiving more tine
67. Where was _____ you picked up thewallet?
A. it B.the place C.the place that D. it that?
66. _____ the book, you ought to read the “Introduction”carefully.
A. Making the best of B. Doing thebest for C. To make the best of D.To do the best for
65. The meeting was putting off, _____ wasexactly what we wanted.
A. what B.this C.which D.that