64. You should make it a rule to leavethings youcan find them again.
A. when B.where C.then D.there
63. The price , but I doubtwhether it will remain so.
A. went down B.will go down C. was going D. has gonedown
62. -Are the mew rules working?
-Yes. books are stolen.
A. few B.more C.some D.none
61. -Alice, you feed the bird today, ?
-But I fed ityesterday.
A. do you B.didn’t you C.don’t you D.will you
60. She doesn’t speak her friend; but herwritten work is excellent.
A. so often as B.so much as C. aswell as D.so good as
59. She thought I was talking abort herdaughter, infact ,I was talking about my daughter.
A. whom B.where C.while D.which
58. Would you be so kind as to me ten minutes?
A. spend B.save C.spare D.share
57. is more or less advanced can pass thistest.
A. anyone B.who C.whoever D.a student
56. We don’t doubt he will succeed inthe research work.
A. that B.whether C.how D.what
55. Qingdaoin mostbeautiful city in summer.
A. the B./ C.a D.one