104. I’m surprised that you should have beenfooled by such a/an trick.
A. ordinary B.easy C.smart D.simple
103. In that case, there is nothing you cando thanwait.
A. more B.other C.better D.any.
102. Have a good rest. You need to your energy for the tennis match thisafternoon.
A. leave B.save C.hold D.get
101. Many people have helped with cannedfood, however, the food bank needs for the poor.
A. more B.much C.many D.most
100. I read about it in some book or other,does it matter it was?
A. where B.what C.how D.which
99. Mr Smith, there is a man at front door whosays he has newsfor you of great importance.
A. the; / B.the; the C./; / D./; the
98. Rainforests and burned at sucha speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future.
A. cut B.are cut C.are being cut D.had been cut
97. Oh, I’m not feeling well in thestomach. I somuch fried chicken just now.
A. shouldn’t eat B.mustn’t have been C. shouldn’thave been D. mustn’t eat
96. The cakes are delicious. He’d like to third one because second is rather toosmall.
A. a; a B.the; the C.a; the D.the; a
95. The teacher told the class to their books.
A. put away B.put by C.put on D.put up