65. Put the food in the cupboard to keep itsafe _____ ants.
A. for B.with C.of D.from
64. On Midsummer’s Day we stayed _____ towatch the sun rise.
A. on B.over C.up D.in
63. I really care _____ the students in myclass.
A. for B.of C.at D.after
62. I don’t like people to look _____ mewhile I am writing.
A. with B.on C.over D.after
61. The coin was almost worthless. So itwas of small _____.
A. worthy B.honour C.price D.value
60. We can’t tell the young teachers _____the students.
A. among B.from C.of D.to
59. It would be unwise to rely _____ himtoo much.
A. to B.at C.on D.for
58. Throughout the whole of theconversation he never once looked me _____ the face.
A. at B.on C.in D.to
57. Still, he _____ his post, reporting thewater level to the headquarters every fifteen minutes.
A. came to B.devoted to C.stuck to D.got to
56. If anyone in the village is ill, MrJohnson is always _____.
A. asked for B.looked for C.waited for D.sent for