18.When Xi Wang was 20 months old, she had to look after herself because her mother had another baby. 当希望20个月的时候,它不得不自己照应自己,因为它的母亲又生了一个婴儿。
17.we called her Xi Wang. 我们把她叫做“希望”。
16.If hunters catch a giant panda, they will kill it for its fur.
如果猎人们捉到大熊猫,他们将杀掉它以获取毛皮。
15.If people find baby pandas alone, they will often take them away.
如果人们发现独自的小熊猫,他们常常会把它们带走。
14.If elephants are thirsty, they walk till they find a river.
如果大象口渴的话,它们一直走到能找到河流为止。
13.Some snakes will spit poison if you step on them. 如果你踩到蛇的话,蛇就会吐出毒液。
12.Live as a family unit baby tigers are 2-3 years old.
像一家人一样生活在一起直到小老虎2-3岁。
11.They are in danger because people like their fur and make medicine from their bones.
它们处于危险中是因为人们喜爱它们的毛皮并用它们的骨头制药。
10.If I don’t buy them, someone else will buy them. 就算我不买她们,别的什么人也会买。
9.If we continue to build roads, they won’t have suitable homes.
如果我们继续建路,它们将不会有适合居住的家。
湖北省互联网违法和不良信息举报平台 | 网上有害信息举报专区 | 电信诈骗举报专区 | 涉历史虚无主义有害信息举报专区 | 涉企侵权举报专区
违法和不良信息举报电话:027-86699610 举报邮箱:58377363@163.com